53: What's going on?

Author's POV

No one knew how fast the night changed. Tomorrow Natasha's going to Metoneart and Erik was still freaking out because of Damon's constant tries to reach out.

He even fell asleep in exhaustion trying to keep the demon aside to which he jolted up twice due to Demon's play in nightmares.

He saw Demon annihilating their pack with his happy dark laughter echoing all around the vast lands. He looked more powerful as he could imagine himself shut down deep in the end in exhaustion.

The only thing that tried to calm him down throughout the dream was the golden and crimson layered eyes. His wolf, Daios.

Daios kept howling in pain wanting something. Wanting to see something. Demanding Erik to do something. Soon enough Daios was out of control as always running around ripping off whatever he sees which changed the field bloody red.

Erik didn't want to sleep. Though he sleeps without his knowledge, it wasn't peaceful to be wanted. He saw both Daios and Damon. What else the phrases were, they were his nightmare.

He saw a woman fully covered in a white hooded cloak with her eyes closed in a blindfold. She tried to call him with her hands stretched. When the sky was littered purple with his beloved people running around to save others, he saw the woman trying to reach him, to help him to his feet. His eyes constantly tried to keep up with the woman who somehow kept coming his way. Erik finally managed to get up to reach her. But she was gone and he saw Damon again.

With these crazy dreams and nightmares running around his head, Erik didn't know what he was literally doing.

Wonhae's POV

It has already been two days and today, Natasha's getting ready for her first day of university at Metaneart. Unusually Hyu-Jun has been in our room since yesterday's night walking back and forth.

He's still arguing about going as a bodyguard for Natasha. My lovely mate was chuckling at our oldest due to his constant scoffs.

" Father, please, I don't want to go! " Hyu-Jun whined, finally getting rid of his attitude. " Nah, you're the only one who's free in the morning and you would be the best to guard her. " My Luna chuckled back-patting his shoulder.

" Alpha, can't you show me mercy too? " Hyu-Jun faced me with a pair of sad eyes. " Sorry, my son, it's too late. " I apologised, sitting near him.

" Huh, father, it's unfair. If I had to be her bodyguard, I should've been around here all the time and I've my mafia duties at night! " Hyu-Jun reasoned the same reason which he's been saying for days now.

" So what? Can't you see me, who's a sniper for you at night and also a Luna for all of you at day?! " My Luna scoffed back with a glare.

" Then when will I sleep? Isn't it so important for me?! " Hyu-Jun groaned, standing up from the bed. " Don't worry, Hyu-Jun-ie. Apart from her in the school, you can always sleep whenever she's inside a class which would surely go for at least two hours, " I reminded him.

" That's right, " Hyu-Jun mumbled to himself. " Finally, he agreed! Then I'd go and call Allie to get ready! " Jwan stood up in a jump, rushing outside, shaking his whole body in a weird dance step he saw a week ago on the internet. Hyu-Jun and I chuckled at his behaviour.

" Alpha, recently I noticed something in Rayon. " Hyu-Jun suddenly looked at me with a concerned expression.

" What is it, son? "

" He's being away, yeah, that's the usual thing. But he's getting off of his control more than twice a week nowadays, Alpha. Yesterday, I saw Daniel and Rayon quarrelling in the garden. Rayon rushed into the forest while Daniel was yelling for him. Rayon seemed like he was in shock and Daniel was furious. " Hyu-Jun explained slowly, rethinking about the incident.