💌 Chapter One 💌

You were never really interested in having a love life

You were never really interested in having a love life. That kind of thing scared you and most of all, you went through so much of seeing your friends being dumped and played with some of the boys in school, and yet they never tire - as if living without a boyfriend it's a curse to their upstanding in the population.

But life has a way of changing things, doesn't it?

A person has to be flexible and willing to compromise when life goes to throw something new in your way. So if Love - whatever form it will appear in your mind - shows up in your front step, you don't tell for it to go away because otherwise, you're going to regret it later.

You say, "Come on in!". You say, "Ok, this isn't what I wish for this year, but maybe I'm stepping into the right direction". You mean, eventually you were going to jump with L. O. V. E to fall - after you established yourself as available - so really what was the difference if Mr. Destiny throws seven opportunies at you in one go?

Anyway, there was a seven opportunities means seven good looking boys standing right by the door in line, but instead of coming out to greet them, you bolted up to your consciousness and realized it was all a dream.

You couldn't believe it.

Luckily, like all great love stories do, the one who controls your fate don't give up easily. She watched you groaning in despair at the dream running away - and then she chased after those seven letters in your box and have someone sent it to them.

Which is why you now have a story to tell, dear Y/N, the queen of the single daydreamers.

You were looking forward for the cheesy and corny movie of Ten Things I hate About You to end the way BTS left Jhope in one of their Run episodes.

Talk about bad luck as the time seems to go slower than your walk towards your classroom. It was the moment you'd been wanting to kill your brother because he loves him, one of your receiver of affection in secret as a brother and a family as well.

And since you were insisting to play the family card member on a Sunday weekend tradition of a movie marathon, you were stuck in the sofa sandwiched between your dad, younger brother, Daniel and in his other side, Yang Jungwon.

If you had to say why Danny loves him, you think maybe you would say, it's because you all love him.

Your dad loves Jungwon because he can keep his giant son away from him for all day. Your mom loves him since she saw his cute innocent face that she can't help but trust. Danny loves him because well, they've been together starting their middle school to highschool.