Chapter Fifty Eight [ 2 ] + Unedited

You were late to the date

You were late to the date. There is only one reason - a single person is enough to delay your plans for the afternoon. You did all the bribing you could've done to your brother in order to shut his mouth about this meeting to Jungwon or else if he found out, there would be problems waiting for you indeed.

The second you heard the beep of a car out in the driveway, you rushed down the stairs two steps at a time - you already wore a white button up dress - and hurried to make your way out of the house.

Sunghoon would never say anything to you because you were late, you knew that, but you couldn't let his family wait for you for too long.

You made quickly towards the front door when you heard a call of your name. Forcing yourself to stop in your step, you looked back at the boy who had yet another new hairstyle. Unsurprisingly, even though it was already late at this time, he was more eager now to visit your brother more than ever since your mom left.

Sunoo smiled once he reached you after leaving Daniel to his assignment in the kitchen, "Are you heading out with someone that's not Jungwon?"

"Yeah, I mean, I am just hanging out with a friend", you said as you pointedly look at your watch. "He's supposed to be outside now and I don't like to keep him waiting"

"Who are you going out with again?", Sunoo asked curiously, making you furrow your brows in confusion. Why did he want to know that? "Jungwon is on his way here if I may remind you"

You nodded absentmindedly and he smiled again. "Why do you want to know?", you inquired as your curiousity got the best of you.

"I think I needed to be more straightforward with you", he admitted as he scanned you from head to toe - seeing the effort you put in your iron curled hair along the minimal make up. "Giving any boys an attention is good - don't get me wrong. But I want to remind you that you're just a single person and there's seven of them including me"

"This is the last time I would be doing this", you said with a sigh and look once more at your watch to signal him. "Don't tell a thing to Jungwon"

He cocked his head to the side and he winked at you, "Just don't say I didn't warn you, but I'll be here if he decided to just give up because you're like this"

"What do you mean?", is the question you said as it fell on deaf ears as he walked back to your brother. Daniel gave you a look, he still hugely disapprove of this whole thing especially when it was connected to his bestfriend as well.

You rolled your eyes and headed out the door, and made your way down the driveway. As you get out of the fence, you spotted Sunghoon tapping his fingers on the steering wheel inside his car. At the sound of your footsteps, he straightened up and opened up the door for you before pointing to the time.