Chapter Sixty Three + Unedited

When you woke up again the same time your mom was calling Hye Jin to help her with something, it took you a while to work out where you were

When you woke up again the same time your mom was calling Hye Jin to help her with something, it took you a while to work out where you were. Eyes heavily tired for sleeping one day straight, you blinked repeatedly to alleviate the pounding inside your head before looking around the room.

You weren't in your bedroom, and as you looked around at the stark white walls, a wave of familiarity washed you over once more as the memory of Jungwon visiting you flashes back in your mind. Sighing, you pressed your head further into the pillow, trying to lessen the throbbing from the top of your head.

You searched the room again, wanting to know just how long you had been here. Whether you like to forget it or not, the thought of those who had done it to you makes you mad, like you were already tired of being stepped over upon. There were some things you needed to change about yourself.

Things has already gone too far you at this part of your life.

When you turn to call for anyone, finding it difficult as the pain only intensified, your eyes finally shifted towards the occupied chair at your bedside. Jay was sat there, slumped in the chair asleep with his head propped up by a hand resting on the arm. You'd never been in this situation before that you were actually surprise to see him dressed in an outfit meant for sleeping with his duffel bag thrown haphazardly over one of the other chairs.

This should have make you happy if not for the familiar bag peeking out from the long couch, it was your mom's and you knew what it very well meant for you from having been listening to her conversation with dad before.

"Jay", you weakly called to him, but it wasn't enough. As if he slept like a log.

So, as to surely wake him up, you risked it by picking up the bottle of water from the side table and showered his face with it. Your eyes lingered on him, watching as he bolted away from his seat and was shocked to feel water down his face before sitting up properly back into the chair. Within seconds, the sleep left his eyes, as he searched over you for any physical signs of harm. He looked past the receding color of bruises from your face, the way your breath was hitching every second and one of your hands was tugging relentlessly to keep the pain from worsening. It didn't worked.

"Thanks you're awake", Jay murmured, rubbing a hand over his face before he reached to the table, towards the pitcher of water to give you a glass, "Here"

Silently, you took the extended glass and drank it with slow sips. You continued to watch him from over the glass, "What is it, Jay?"

He shook his head, offering you a hesitant smile, "They sent Jungwon and Daniel back at home - they hadn't slept properly for two days in a row now, because you've been in coma since they removed the blood clot in your head", he gestured to his bag, "So, I promised I would watch over you. Do you want me to call them or your parents?"