Chapter Fifty Two [ Extra ] + Unedited

Dad:I heard from the butler you apparently did go to Daecheon

Dad:
I heard from the butler you apparently did go to Daecheon. Alone?

Jay:
I went there to my friends and Mom said yes since I'm alone here anyways.

Dad:
The point is, why did you not ask me as well for permission?

Jay:
Sorry. It's just... They invited me all of a sudden and I agreed too quickly.

Dad:
Is this the new friends of yours in that School?

Jay:
Yes. Why?

Dad:
Your mom mentioned a girl to me. And I might not interrogated her a bit as to who is it.

Jay:
Well, what can you say about it?

Dad:
Her name is Kim Y/N, huh? It rings a bell to me even if there's so many Kims out there.

Jay:
I know I know. You will tell me that she is not a part of the elite families.

Dad:
It's not that. I am just here to ask you because I'm curious.

Jay:
Is this for real? You're actually concerning yourself with my well being for once?

Dad:
Of course, I cared about you, Jongseong. You're my only son. And you know I'd hate you to be like me.

Jay:
What do you even mean, dad? Of course, we're different.

I take after Mom and you're just always being realistic, it was suffocating us.

Dad:
You're wrong. I was once like you, full of dreams in this big world but there will come a time for you to realize that it's not as beautiful as you thought it'd be.

I just learned to be realistic so that I could not suffer too much.

You should do the same, son.

Jay:
What are you even on about? I am not you, dad.

Besides, is this where you will be telling me about your first love?

Dad:
How did you know about that? Does your mom tell you when I'm not around?

Jay:
Nope. She was as secretive as you are. I can find it in my own way.