💌 Chapter Twenty One 💌

Over the next few days, you watched over Jake's behaviour more carefully than you usually did in the worst subject you had to share with him

Over the next few days, you watched over Jake's behaviour more carefully than you usually did in the worst subject you had to share with him. It did not leave your notice how he was in fact more determined than you'd seen him before. It worried you but you didn't let him ruin your days like the other boys.

As the classes took a surprise long quiz on that Friday morning, with you being truly stressed out from seeing all the questions is a topic you knew nothing about and he was there trying to break your already broken concentration. You felt his foot against your lower leg and you pulled back, looking up at him with a warning.

His reply? Jake only smirked at you and returned his eyes on his paper.

Only after a few seconds later, you felt his foot again and you looked up to see if the teacher was watching. He isn't. He was slouched over to type on his phone, so his students was free to copy together without him noticing.

Heeseung had finished his paper the earliest. He was looking over at your seat in the front, watching Jake's foot playfully glide his foot up your leg and you can't even stop giving the boy your attention. He didn't know how he had been holding tightly on his pen until he felt his knuckles popping painfully. If only he wasn't in the class, he wanted to grab you away from the boy.

His seatmate leaned his arms on the wooden desk top, making himself a little closer to him. "Why are you literally obvious in your jealousy?", Jay whispered.

"She's mine, that's why", Heeseung said through his gritted teeth and his lips were straight as a blade.

Jay shook his head sympathetically, baffled by a world that could behave so strangely. "But she's not. She isn't own by anyone but herself", he remarked, not liking how Heeseung is acting up. "What are your plans to her for real?"

But he wasn't answered when they both overheard you couldn't helping yourself but snorted like a frog over Jake drawing the teacher in the shape of a pig and it resulted with the boy chuckling as well. The two of you were so happy in your classmates' eyes.

"Ms. Kim and Mr. Sim, please we were in the middle of a long quiz", the math teacher commanded from his table.

Here's the part where Heeseung looked back over his paper, confident all of his answers were correct and Jay as his new seatmate, watched as the nice guy for everyone turned his eyes over you again. From where he's sitting, he could tell Heeseung wanted to be Jake at this moment as he and yet he wasn't that obvious.

Again you jerked your foot away from Jake's with a silent laugh, standing up so you could hand in your test - all the answers would be right if from where you copy it from is truly a smart student. And there was Jay amused when Heeseung stood up after you and followed you up to the table of the teacher.