Chapter Sixty Four + Unedited

You being put into a coma for a week now had travelled through the campus merely moments after Sunoo received the news from Daniel himself

You being put into a coma for a week now had travelled through the campus merely moments after Sunoo received the news from Daniel himself. It had caused most of the students by surprised.

But then he was friends with you and the family involved and were obviously aware of what was happening, then it seemed like an eventuality. And the other remaining eventuality was the other boys assuming he would opened up to them easily to tell the whole story.

Since you were hospitalized a week ago, the entire school was abuzz with gossips about how and when would you return to share of the showdown you had with Yana or her friends who were now facing a court nowadays. Sunoo's classmates, for example, didn't bother to stop talking whenever he entered their classroom and because he had no motivation to shut them up, they had assumed that they could keep doing it.

Today was no different. As he sat in his chair, burrowing Jaebeom's notes, when the girls near him began talking and laying bets on how much longer you would be on the hospital before Heeseung visited. Sunoo's attention was no longer in the notebook and no matter how much he wanted to pay attention to it, he couldn't.

The girls, as if realizing he was in the room, takes a seat in the chairs before him in a circle and made themselves at home. They even ignored the way Jaebeom chastised them for being so nosy in the business that had nothing to do with them.

Sunoo eyed them with barely concealed annoyance and waited for the questions to begin. "What?"

"Have you heard anything from her brother?", one of them asked straight away.

"About what, exactly?", he asked with a raised eyebrow, closing Jaebeom's notebook and putting it away for now.

"About Kim Y/N!", the noisiest one exclaimed, reaching forward to take his hand in hers. "You were one of her friends, her brother will told you if anything's happened"

"Why don't you just ask him yourself?", Jaebeom suggested, removing the girl's hand from Sunoo, seeing that the boy was uncomfortable and he was fidgeting with his sleeves.

They sighed, all of the girls together, as if this two boys were torturing them by depriving them of information, "If only we could do it, but from what we heard, he's not even active on the portal board for a few days now"

"Well, it just means that they were keeping it private since it was a family matters obviously", Jaebeom said, and he was responded by the girls's scoff by his reasoning.

Sunoo decided to say something for himself a bit, "Anyway, I can't tell you anything when I don't know myself"

"There's no need to lie", one of the girls cajoled again, but was stopped by the voice in the doorway.