Chapter Forty Four + Unedited

You had tried your best to make sure to act around Sunoo in the next few days as if your last conversation didn't happened

You had tried your best to make sure to act around Sunoo in the next few days as if your last conversation didn't happened. He could only assumed that you'd done so because you didn't want to get it awkward between you and him, and he was more than grateful that Daniel didn't know about it.

It was through an accidental blunder on your brother's part that Sunoo did found that he did hear all of it, somehow. All of you were eating with the visitors of your mom in the backyard and he had been sat at his mother's side while you were seating with Jay that you invited for that get togeher.

Daniel had been speaking to Jungwon in the table near them when he began to talk about what he had accidentally heard from your bedroom. And Sunoo could still remember the apprehension that bloomed in his stomach as he tuned his mother our and listen two bestfriends's conversation. He was so certain that Daniel leave with your mom, but it seems that the boy eavesdropped for his own amusement.

He sucked in a deep breath and looked to your brother to stop telling everything to Jungwon. He saw the moment where Daniel realized what he spoked up about, his features clouded over, eyes widening as he scanned across the occupied tables, fearful that Sunoo heard him. His eyes settled onto Sunoo's, and as he realised that he was well within earshot, guilt crossed Daniel's features.

At the last second, Sunoo turned away from him, looking back to his plate as horror ate away his appetite. Now he completely understood your frustration with your dear brother.

For all his thoughts about not thinking about you and do not want to remember the small heartbreak that he had taken to calling it, it was certainly all he could think about especially at seeing you today. Even now, as the get together moved on to your mom's friends receiving their gifts from her where he thought he'd be distracted and he received an instax camera from your mom as well, he still found himself thinking about it.

And despite of his mom gushing over her new shoes from England, Sunoo's eyes drifted over her shoulder and towards the back porch where the rocking chairs is occupied by two person. He watched as you laughed about something Jay was saying, and he expected for your eyes to skim over him, as they always had done and as they would continued to do, but they didn't.

From across the yard, your eyes settled onto his and there they stayed even when one of your mom's friend approached to talk to you.

It was, for once, that his eyes past over you, and settled on the boy beside you. Jay bounced up to his feet a little as he looked around the surroundings. Except the moment he layed his eyes on Sunoo's, he bounded up to him and took him in a bro-hug.

He stumbled back a little from the force of the hug and Jay had to help him back a little to his feeet. "Sorry, I was just excited to find someone to talk to when Y/N is now apprehended by someone else", Jay said.