Chapter Forty Six [ Extra ] + Unedited

12:51 am

12:51 am

Jaycenzo:
Dumbo, are you still awake?

I didn't mean to be a disturbance, but honestly, I need someone to talk to right now.

I'm alone here in our house, you know that.

The house is so big yet its so empty save for me.

And this is one of those times I can't sleep because the devils of my mind is speaking to me again.

It keeps reminding me of why I began to hate myself in the first place.

How could you change yourself when they said its your best trait, but at the same time they saw you just like that?

You:
Of course, even if I'm already sleepy, I would be here to listen to you.

It's the least I can do for my boy bestfriend.

But what are you talking about? It feels like I don't understand the full story.. yet.

Jaycenzo:
You remember yourself always telling me that you liked my humor the most?

Or even if I do nothing, it's already funny to anyone?

Maybe yes, I'm glad that sometimes people see me that way.

But it feels like they were looking down at me.

That makes me sad because they never noticed I'm offended sometimes.

Because its me, I just laughed and smiled through the pain.

You:
Sorry, we didn't notice it and I'm sorry because a lot of times I'm one of them.

If there's something I could to make you feel better, I would do it.

You didn't deserve to be sad, Jay.

Jaycenzo:
But it's not wrong to be sad, either.

It's the way of life. It's not all about pursuing happiness. We're all just a human, after all.

And I know you want me to feel okay, but it wouldn't change anything.

Even if I open up about it, I can only see people will see me as someone oversensitive.