💌 Dear Y/N..... 💌

Dear Kim Y/N,

I'd lost count of the days that transpired between the goodbye in the hospital, the day I watched you collect things from your home and the last time I spoke to you in the airport. It could've been days, weeks, months - time just seemed so irrelevant now.

Life here in SoKor had blurred for me and I was still trying to adjust on how your family is not waiting for me anymore in any time I wanted to go at your home. My mind is always so crowded with everything that had happened between us.

It didn't help that whenever I crossed path with any of the boys like Jay hyung, we would both glance at each other and it reminded me of how tormenting it was that you'd chosen him over me.

When all this time, you lead me on but like Daniel said to me, you were the kind of heartbreak I was coming to endure.

But what can I do? When it comes to you, all reasons is coming to fade and all I have in mind is you.

I missed everything about us. I missed all the times your gaze would stay caught with mine, lingering before moving away.

The shadows in your eyes were a horrible thing to see after you told me you left without letting him know that you'll leave, and I knew knew you never wanted me to know that this was painful for you, that you'll miss him more than the boy you've known longer.

And god, does it feel like a torture to know that maybe I can never replaced him. You weren't with him anymore but even your dad tells me that there were times he could hear you crying at nights in your room.

Then I'd wake up myself and lose sight of reasons why I was supposed to be mad at you, why I was avoiding to include you in some conversations, a continual conflict in me.

I'd asked Daniel for space to not talk about you for a while and he'd given it to me. When your family came to visit for Christmas to your relatives here, I'd struggled to keep my distance. I knew it couldn't have been easy for you but you were doing it anyway.

It was Friday and my mom brought my grandparents for their monthly check up. They wouldn't be home until late and they asked me to look after our new dog, Maeumi. That was how I found myself reclined in a sofa, watching TV with a sleepy puppy in my arms.

I was so exhausted that I could hardly move from sofa the all day playing with the dog but when the sounds of the keys jangling in the front door reached, my head snapped up, startled.

My mom weren't due for hours.

I saw my Uncle waving someone and when I saw Daniel waving up to me, my jaw clenched, fighting back some strong emotion. And then you walked in, in your winter boots and I almost lost it.

"Oh, hi", your eyes widened in surprise. You took me in my sweatshirt, cradling a puppy and there was a mixture of sadness and hope that painted over your features.

"Hi", I said, my voice rough as my mouth wants to shake.

"My brother wants to see you and dragged me here", you insisted, shifting awkwardly.

Over your slender frame, you wore an oversized sweater but it didn't conceal what you were - beautiful. I knew what it felt like to hug you in those thick clothes. Those memories whispers to me and they were hard to shake, hard to forget.