Chapter Forty Nine + Unedited

You spent the majority of the next day relaxing at your mom's side from that disaster of a meeting with the boys

You spent the majority of the next day relaxing at your mom's side from that disaster of a meeting with the boys. It took a ridiculous amount of time to explained to her what really had happened adding the statement of Jungwon to help your state and finally with Dad calming her in their usual exchange of sweet words she accepted it.

Bedrudgingly, but at least you were save from her scrutinizing attention for now.

Some time after the lunch ended, you went straight down to the pool which is an added accomodation from the rent of the cabin, where you knew the boys would be. They were lying around on the deck chairs, their dirty bare feet hanging off the edges as they tried to sunbathe with Jay handing them both a sunblock to prevent themselves from the burn.

As soon as Daniel saw you, he sprang up from his chair. "Ladies and Gentlemen!", he began dramatically,  bowing like a carnival ring master for your sake. "I do believe it is time for my sister's somersault in the water for this fake summer!"

The instinct of yours warned you to inch away from him - too slow of a movement, and it would be all over -he'd chase you then. "Don't even try to approach me today", you said to Daniel, which was your own mistake never knowing he already talked to the other boys.

Dismissing you warning before Jungwon and Jake stood up, walking forward to circle around you. "Jay hyung just wanna see if you know how to swim", Jungwon said, and the mentioned boy just grinned evilly at your glance at him. "Because he apparently couldn't"

"I'm too old for this," you said desperately, walking backward, and that's when they grabbed you. Jay and Jungwon each took a wrist, "Come on, guys, don't listen to my brother", you tried to wriggle out of their grasp.

All of your resistance was pointless as you dragged your feet in the pavement, but they still pulled you along. You knew it was futile to resist, but you always tried, even though the bottoms of your feet got burned along the roughing part of the ground in the process.

"Ready, babies?", Jay said, lifting you up under your armpit, and Daniel grabbed you by your feet, then Jungwon took you by your right arm while Jay hung onto your left.

It was very rare for such fun for you to see between your brother, his bestfriend and your boy's bestfriend, but it did still happened to make terrible in your experience. It was honestly, almost enough to make you scream when they begun to swung you back and forth like you were sack of a flour.

All that was left for you is to yell at them the more they continue, seemingly enjoying it. "I hate you guys!", and it was gone unheard over their laughters. "Let me down!"

"One", Jay began.

"Two", Jungwon seconded.

"Three!", Daniel finished, and then they launched you into the pool, clothes and all. You hit the water with a loud smack, immediately sinking down deeper and even if you're already underwater, you could hear them busting up.