💌 Chapter Thirty 💌

Your dad, in all his experience as the only parent in the house since your mom worked in England, knew exactly the way to lure you and your brother in a Sunday morning

Your dad, in all his experience as the only parent in the house since your mom worked in England, knew exactly the way to lure you and your brother in a Sunday morning. He would set up the most splendid breakfast when compared to every other day of the week and just the thought of fluffy pancakes drenched in chocolate with the bacon and hotdog as a side dishes was enough to get you out of the bed even if you didn't want to.

It was certaintly just the thought of those pancakes that your dad learned from watching japanese cooking lessons that had you quickly dressed and sat at the table for breakfast earlier than Daniel. As he and your dad talk about their plans today, you made up a stack of pancakes and started styling them in the way you liked.

You're reaching across the table for the maple syrup when Dad speaks over his mug of coffee, "Your mom called when you were sleeping yesterday with Jungwon"

Sighing, you contemplated ignoring him, so you could eat your pancake in peace but knowing him, he wasn't going to let an issue pass so easily.

"As much as I don't want to meddle with your lovelife, Mom asked me to remind you not to take your sudden wilding a notch", he says, referring to the video that no one had bothered to take down.

Since your Mom left for her job, you have only spoken to her in some special occasions alone in facetime, and frequently shared the laptop with you, Dad and Daniel crowding over the screen to see her. You are not the type of daughter to ask her about the real stuff - the real deal, all the topics about boys and how you should act around them. What can you tell about the same mother who strictly says to not go after your brother's bestfriend?

For all you know, she must've wished for you to stay single until you were done with College. "What did she say about that latest video?", you ask as you cut the first piece of pancake in a half. "Is she okay with me having a boyfriend?"

Daniel who had been eating in silence beside you suddenly nudged you and butted in, "So you and Heeseung hyung are for real? What about Jay hyung? I liked him better"

"Danny, as much as I love your chattiness, please learn to talk when needed", Dad chastised him from across the table and even though Daniel wanted to protest, he said nothing. "As for your question, Y/N, she said she will call you tonight after her work"

"Well, I have to prepare myself then for an interrogation", you says, sounding so resign to your fate as you wipe your lips.

It wouldn't take a genius to figure out how an asian mother would react to first boyfriends even if it wasn't real, she wasn't aware of the reason behind the deal. There's no need to for her to know. You wondered what would your mom say, or why she felt the need to talk to you one-on-one like it couldn't make you nervous when the time finally comes. It certainly wasn't a good news.