Chapter Thirty Six + Unedited

When you woke up this morning to tackle another day in School, there were two things in your mind your dad's advice and Sunghoon's letter that you hadn't had the time to open for trying to get some sleep after that party

When you woke up this morning to tackle another day in School, there were two things in your mind your dad's advice and Sunghoon's letter that you hadn't had the time to open for trying to get some sleep after that party. You didn't find Jay, only to realized how Jake must've used him as an alibi for you to attend.

But what you didn't expect is for Daniel to talk your ears off in the way to School. You only ride the bus with him for today, and your brother could not just stop talking about Hazel and a part of you wanted to turn around from the window and tell the unobservant idiot to open his eyes.

For him to realise just how much his constant chatter might as well be his own downfall if you ever decided to take a revenge after what all he had done to you.

Even now, as you walked up the steps towards the front building, he couldn't seem to stop himself from talking about how great of a tutor Hazel is. As if you gave a crap when that bestfriend of yours sometimes copy to you in your shared classes.

When Daniel finally came to an end of his story, he looked towards you and waited expectantly for what you were going to say in response. Only you hadn't listened to anything he had said in the last five minutes.

At the time Jungwon joins the two of you, you cast a glance towards him, hoping he was going to help you from what was going on, but all you got was a scoff that just said you're on your own.

"So", you said slowly, rolling your eyes and turning away from Jungwon who was absolutely no help. "Does this mean that you're giving me some ideas to get back at you?"

Daniel widens his eyes at you. "I don't think so", he said with a slow shake of his head. "What I want for you to do is to tellbhow I can get her attention, Noona"

"Send her a letter too", Jungwon was suddenly suggesting as the two of you shares a look and find it so ironic, you both ended up laughing. Because really what else are you going to say?

"And it's certainly awkward to see you with my bestfriend when she was so noisy like you", you joked to change the topic away from your brother asking you for help.

That didn't happen, of course. Things never happen like you imagined them and Daniel has always a good comeback.

His eyes then focused at Jungwon, who seemed to be exchanging a silent debate with him. "Oh please, it's not like its awkward for me to see the two of you secretly glancing at each other all the time in the house", Daniel says, looking between the two of you as his lips quirked up in the slightest. "Go follow her, my main pick!"

But you didn't hear him, answering to the urge of your stomach to head for the Cafeteria. Jungwon nodded to your brother, and happily leaves him, following behind you. He found it ridiculous how could you barely walk straight, but you weren't even noticing your lack of ability to do anything as your mind wavered from the lack of sleep.