Chapter Fifty Seven + Unedited

It was another early Tuesday morning, and while you would have simply loved to stay all day in your bed, you needed to get Dad to sign your permission slip for the retreat

It was another early Tuesday morning, and while you would have simply loved to stay all day in your bed, you needed to get Dad to sign your permission slip for the retreat. Although, maybe there had been no point of setting an alarm, especially when Jungwon came running into your room, already set on his uniform before your phone went off.

The door to your room opened with a thud, hitting the wall and you groaned, burying your face into your pillow, not knowing how to act in front of him after the disaster in the school yesterday. He clambered into your bed, jumping up and down on it as he tried to get you to wake.

"Aegiya", he singsonged as you finally sat up, bareface and unfresh in his eyes as always. You're sure there was even a dried saliva at the corner of your mouth. "You need to get up and talk to me right now"

"Aegiya?", you muttered before yelping out of surprise as he snagged you in his arms and peppering kisses all over your cheeks as you squirmed in his arms, giggling wildly as it tickles.

Once your giggles had subsided, he brushed your unruly hair from your face. "Now that you're awake, let's head down for breakfast", he said as he lowered you down the bed and he stood up too. "We can talk after school in this room, alright?"

"Alright", you agreed, reaching out to hold his hand and he helped you up the bed until you enter the bathroom together.

Once you were done brushing your teeth and washing your face in the sink, Jungwon opened his arms impatiently and you rolled your eyes before you let him pull you in a hug, then he lifted you up the sink like it was nothing.

"So, what do you want now?", He thought for a moment and you hastily added, "No kisses in the morning, that's my rule"

Jungwon grimaced and you crossed your arms, letting him know that you weren't going to be swayed, "Fine, just a peck is what I want, please"

Before you could speak a complaint to his demands, he let out a reluctant laugh when you were hoisted into another hug, with your feet lifted off the ground again. What was with Jungwon doing an unnecessary display of strength all of sudden? You keep the thought to yourself, and you wrapped your arms around him until he let you back into the ground.

"When did you get to be this adorably demanding of me, Jungwon?", you asked, and a grin refuse to leave his face as he held you close to him, one hand framing your face.

He scanned your face for a moment. "Literally yesterday when I saw you with Heeseung hyung", he said, and you were unable to remove your smile either.

And when the silence fell between the two of you, he frown and he almost tried to drag the topic long about Heeseung, almost whining about it - this is when you shut him up in the best way possible. Even when he tried to draw back from you, trying to catch his breath, your hands grabbed his face and kept him close to you as you stopped him talking with your lips