💌 Dear J... 💌

Dear Park Jay,

I miss you. It's been three years but I miss you like it's been three days.

Maybe because I don't know if this is really the end for us, if you and I will ever talk again, but if only you knew, I regret leaving you when you've been one of the best part of my life in that past. I mean sure you'll not be the kind of person to ignore me if we ever see each other again, but will it ever be like it was?

That's what makes me sad. I felt like I could say anything to you if we do see each other again. I think you will not feel the same way. I hope you did. I've changed.

So I'm just going to say anything to you now in this letter, while I still can before the boys entered in my new room at our home. You would be surprise to know how Sunoo had come to live with us a year ago and we were now attending the same college. He had managed to get here in England because my mom helped him by recommending his vlogs to this starting director. He loved Sunoo so much, he payed for all his expenses just to fly over here.

As for Jungwon, he comes here a few months ago and my dad along my brother was so enthusiastic for the reason we both know. They loved him so much they've forgotten about me for a while. That boy was able to go here because of winning those Taekwondo competitions along some helps of both his grandma and mother. It was awkward to say the least to see him to be so grown up from the last time I've seen him in the Incheon Airport.

And now, let's talk about the topic of us. What happened between us in those last days scared me. I know you'll possibly be angry for talking like this, for being the same person as before, but I've changed from that cowardice girl and maybe that's why I acquainted myself to the cousins living next to us.

You see for the past three years, I tried and worked so hard to change myself, not just my appearance but the way I acted around the people with the likes of Yana Lin. With the help of my mom being there all the time, it worked and I couldn't believe it because if I were to talk to my old self, she'll be surprised to see me this way.

Besides, folks like here in London was so much welcoming and nicer than ones in Korea. You should feel fine in expressing yourself here when we all know how many famous painters had been born from here and there were so many more like the great ruler Queen Elizabeth. Since coming here, it seems like all I did is go to many hystorical places such as former Queen's Ann Boleyn's burial place.

Beomgyu, one of my new friends here, find it weird that I'd like to visit the Wentmister Abbey for I could see Queen Victoria was buried there along the other royalties that I've read all about. And then in some days, when I'm alone venturing historical places, I could imagine nothing but being a writer that would write about the history of our generations. How's that sounds like for you, Jay?

And here I am saying that I'm quite nostalgic whenever I see those streets fashion show where some of their cool outfits reminds me of you. I got scared sometimes for even remembering you, and for that, I'm truly sorry.

The thing is before I say goodbye to the possibility of us, I would like to say that you gave me my best love story. For that, I thank you.

Love, Kim Y/N

P.S. I still love you, my Jaycenzo.