💌 Chapter Two 💌

It's later that night Jungwon was long gone into the dream land upstairs

It's later that night Jungwon was long gone into the dream land upstairs. Your dad were already asleep in the master bedroom.

And you were in the kitchen with your loyalist brother, Daniel sitting next to you in the counter. Earlier when you went to nearly tattle to your dad, Daniel appears with the vintage box in his hands and eversince then, you couldn't try or want to talk to him.

He was being extra quiet for once while you were drinking a milk, and then out of nowhere, he looks up from his phone and says. "I did the most unforgivable sin that I could've ever done to you, Noona"

"Are you going to tell me what is it?", you asked, one hand on your hips. He looked back at his phone, as if considering whether to tell you or not.

"Well, you see", he began slowly, considering his words as he spoke, "I accidentally sent all of your letters in the postal office when you made me upset the other day"

Your mouth dropped in shock. The grasp of your hand in the glass nearly slipping before you set it down to the counter. "Can you say it again to me, Dongkyu?"

"I mean, maybe it was time", he says, his eyes not the least bit guilty. His voice is calm and even. Anyone looking at him would think he's speaking of the smallest issue.

Because it's your problem and not his.

"Daniel, don't tell me all of the seven letters was now received by their addresses?", you say, widening your eyes at him in betrayal.

"It's all a matter of time before Jungwon and Sunoo could get theirs, I know", he says, then lift up his phone to let you see how Jay from Seattle is posting the letter in his story at Instagram, "What would be the point of hiding this when it's already right here before your eyes?"

You can't even believe he would say that easily. "The point is, one of the receiver is the most popular guy in school. Lee Heeseung and technically he is my classmate, Daniel!"

"Be quiet", he hissed, making you realized how loud you had been talking. "He might hear you. Will you make it harder for you?"

"I don't care if he hears me. Sooner or later, he will know because of you!"

Daniel rolls his eyes at this. He thinks you're dramatic for your age, but you're not. It's because you could wake up and go to school the next day with everyone finding the nobody named Y/N sent a letter to a popular guy and what about the others? The aussie boy? The skater guy? The transferee in the first day?

What would they say?

Suddenly he says, "Do you know what Jungwon told me once?"