Chapter Fifty Two + Unedited

Walking away hadn't been easy

Walking away hadn't been easy. It had been anything but easy - still it was the choice she had made for herself. And it was the one she would stick to for so many years.

Once she had graduated Highschool and had said farewells to her long time friends, Hae In had decided that she was done with hurting the three boys even if she didn't meant to. She had witnessed the destruction a love could caused to a certain friendship and she had decided she wanted none of it. She had watched for far too long of how she's breaking them apart inside.

It was unbearable, simply enough to turn her stomach to the extent that she begged her mother to let her fly to England with her Aunt there and by the next morning, the boy she left with no goodbye only find letters for him to read in their house, with Hye Jin refusing to tell a thing except that it was the finale of everything about them.

If Hae In were to be honest, the world the boys had opened so much wonders for her, of love and friendship along the discovery of her true callings in life, and that had become corrupted with pain after a year and a half, and she had call it quits even if the person she was affected by the most had been missed.

She didn't change her mind. The twist of fate, however, disagreed.

It wasn't long in this year that she was fearing about that she heard back from her husband, Donghyuk on what their son had done to his sister. It had taken some colossal restraint to hold herself from flying over to their home just to stop Daniel from all his plans. And as if that wasn't bad enough, when time arrived for her to search all the names going for Y/N, it wasn't only three but seven boys all coming for her daughter. The two of them at least is the danger zone.

But still, there are such circumstances in life she could never avoid. Just like this morning, when she found Daniel and Jungwon was panicking over you who apparently leave them in the souvenir store.

"Don't worry", Donghyuk assured with a smile, "I'm sure our girl is just wandering around here to search for books"

"You shouldn't try to act as if this was easy for me", she warned, her mind briefly flicking back towards the Park boy who was too happy to obey her words of allowing this day to be only with her family alone. "If something bad happens to her here, I'm taking her and Daniel with me to England"

Her husband was about to procure a reason, his face fall at the thought of losing his childrens and Daniel suddenly butted in their conversation while holding to a phone.

"Mom, Dad! Noona is at the police station with Mr. Sim and Jake hyung!"

"Thank goodness", Donghyuk offered her a very forced smile, then look back to their son. "Who's this Mr. Sim you were saying, Danny?"