💌 Chapter Twelve 💌

There were moments in your life where you just need to zone out and question everything about the demands of adults to the youths

There were moments in your life where you just need to zone out and question everything about the demands of adults to the youths. It's just like because they were a lot older and bitter, they think they knew better.

The time you first realized you might not thank the author of your life, the first day of school was to be a duty to your adviser. Instead of getting together with your bestfriends after two months of vacation, you were called to help the exchange students from Japan by giving them a tour of the whole campus.

It wasn't a role you were interested in, you didn't want to particularly face so many strangers all at once or have to answer them in their so many questions, but simply rejecting it was not a given choice. Even though you can pretend to be extrovert and loud, it will not work.

It was though the time you begun to get them from the Principal's office, you couldn't remove the phantom pain inside.

Soon, Ms. Adtaz - the heinous bitch in everyone's opinion - rose from her seat and didn't bother a simple goodbye to the Principal. She strolled towards you, head held high and with a bun so tight you thought her roots must be suffering. She doesn't even have any eyebrows other than a futile try from an eyebrow pencil.

"She's here now, kiddos!", she bellowed as she reached you, barely containing yourself not to grow small under her tigress persona. "As you are likely all aware, I'm going to be busy with the juniors, but here is my senior student, Y/N. She's ready to take you on a tour in the campus"

After she recited the names of the ten japanese teens, resulting in awkward phase of all of them confused to whether they should greet you in their language or not, they just ended up offering you smiles. To your surprise, they all seemed different this year, larger and less shy for what was to come.

Perhaps it was something to do with the way you were staring at them while Ms. Adtaz rumbles on the school rules - like each of it would be remembered and not forgotten - a strange burning sensation prickled its way over you. It was your gut telling you naturally that someone is looking intently at your way.

You looked away slightly from the teacher and slowly searched around the new faces and there, beside a rather chubby cheeked boy, stand the seventh receiver of your letter, which is still not instilled into your knowledge yet that time. He was watching you, his mouth shaped into a timid smile. His hair a blonde mess of color and he looked unnaturally older for his age. Two years younger, for sure.

Ms. Adtaz cuts your gazing game to the boy, her odd brow arching as she waves for you to get on it. "Please start now before their Orientation in one hour", she doesn't smile before she turn and left. Heinous bitch, indeed.