Chapter Fifty Eight [ Extra ] + Unedited

12:11 am

12:11 am

You:
I messed up once again, Jay!

Jaycenzo:
With who this time?

You:
You already have a feeling it has to do with the other boys?

Jaycenzo:
Who else would you like to talk about to me but them? So who do I need to keep an eye on?

You:
But let's not start with that. Let's start with Jungwon. I'll kill my brother for not closing his mouth.

Jaycenzo:
Let me guess, he find out and now you're not in talking terms?

You:
I hate it when you're always right. But yes, when I get home, he just closes the door in Daniel's room on my face.

Jaycenzo:
You should've seen it coming.

You:
I messaged you here personally in order to help me, not to chastise me.

So please help! What should I do?

Jaycenzo:
First, tell me what you did.

Second, cry to your room and be a widow your whole life.

Third, stay away from any boys especially Jake.

Fourth, bless your poor soul.

Five, say sorry to Jungwon.

You:
I tried, okay? But he doesn't want to hear it from me. Even Danny was not helping by ignoring me as well.

I couldn't even talk to Sunoo because he just walked away at my first attempt to talk to him.

Jaycenzo:
Because you see, Dumbo, you never learned. I thought you were wise enough to avoid them, but look where we are now.

How many times will I tell you to stop entertaining them?

You:
Okay, now I know and the next time I will mess up again, can you please slap me to wake up from my stupidity?

Jaycenzo:
Finally, you asked. I've been longing to do that but the one who should do it is Jungwon.