💌 Chapter Seven 💌

In your experience as a big sister to Daniel (which is considerably a torture considering you had been suffering since your mom go to work abroad), taking care of him is just as debilitating as a physical exhaustion and your spirit was as limp as ...

In your experience as a big sister to Daniel (which is considerably a torture considering you had been suffering since your mom go to work abroad), taking care of him is just as debilitating as a physical exhaustion and your spirit was as limp as a rag when you heard him knocking that morning.

Unfortunately for you, it's the beginning of a school week, Monday where you surely couldn't face going there if the school was now aware of the letters. With your heart being scarred by the cruel twists of fate it had suffered and your soul was passed out cold, you get up to prepare breakfast for the big baby of the family.

Only it seemed like you, for a multiple times in this era of your life, wasn't the lucky one.

By the time you stepped inside the kitchen, your eyes were instantly drawn to the boy sitting at the table next to Daniel. Sunoo barely looked up to greet you as he stuffed a piece of bread into his mouth and with his cheeks expanding, it literally reminded you of the time you were crazy about him.

"Good morning to you too, Noona! I'm still here, alright?", Daniel teased, placing a bowl in his space before gesturing for his cereal at the counter.

Bedrudgingly taking it and handing it to him, you started to prepare yourself a pancake and this is where you noticed Sunoo following you in front of the stove.

In his hand, there was a letter, antagonizing you so early as it was yours.

He looked at it with a sheepish smile, and you weren't sure whether to melt or keep away from him. Bringing his eyes to yours, his smile slackened a little.

"So, why have you never told me?", he asked sadly. "I could of have done something"

Speech is out of your vocabulary in that moment. Despite of the way you had moved on from the pull of his cuteness, it was still hard to admit over the feelings you had once for a youtube sensation, which is him.

"Noona, come on, continue the scene and answer him!", Daniel called out as he stretch up from his seat, and if looks could kill, he'll be dead in that spot by your glare.

It's astounding how you came up with a lie when it comes to the problems Daniel delivered into your life, so you say. "It's okay now. I have already forgotten all about it"

"Forgotten about it?", Daniel repeated with a disbelieving huff. "You are never one to let go of things so easily, Noona", he gave a small and painfully annoying laugh to prove it. "I am going to tell Dad that you're lying"

"It's so nice to have you as my helpful brother", you informed Daniel indignantly as Sunoo's eyes had yet to move from your face.