💌 Chapter Eleven 💌

Another school day has officially begun and found it's own rhythm with everybody talking about the stupid video of you and Heeseung

It was like wherever you went in this massive campus, it was the focus of most conversations and you were the center of their eyes. More so because Yana who is the pretty ex and the one rumoured who cheated on the boy you kissed, had bitched about you stealing her boyfriend.

And with it brought anticipation if Heeseung would confirm the two of you were a thing. Some of your classmates tried to get a word from you, but before they can even step closer, Violet was ahead of them and they all left you to your own devices, aware that your bestfriend would not hesitate in slapping them up.

Even now, as you sat in the canopy with Violet and Hazel as you waited for the vacant time to be over, you could still hear the whispered wonderings about the popular boy and the nobody. But there's a special addition, those who couldn't careless about your issue talked about the three new students.

Especially because the one yammering about it the most is Hazel and you hated that about her sometimes, about her craziness over handsome boys.

You were forced to take your eyes from your book as she posed a question towards you when Violet ignored her. "What do you think Y/N?"

"About what?", you whispered, and was disturbed over your small sorrow for the death of Newt in Death Cure.

"Who do you think will come to like me from those boys?", she says it like she was some kind of a girl in the middle of a rom-com show.

You opened your mouth as if to speak of how you already met them and think better of it then a moment later, continued. "I think the one named Jaeyun will notice you. He looked nice"

"Obviously not", Violet rejected it with a scoff, looking over the owner of the name who was appearing from the soccer team's club. "He doesn't seem the type to go for a flirt like you. More like for someone who's quiet and shy"

Hazel, who lacked the capacity to experience embarassment, was not discouraged. "In other words, I have to be like Y/N? Should I wear a longer skirts and bring books?"

"No way you can copy me just like that. Reading book is a life for me", you defended, biting on your lip. She went to protest, but you hurried over her. "Isn't it better to be liked being yourself than to be liked in a personality that it's not you?"

You met the proud eyes of Violet as she remarked. "That's why I liked you more than her, my baby Y/N"

"Ouch", You heard Daniel said from somewhere behind you. "She is not as fascinating as you thought she is"