Chapter Sixty Five + Unedited

Guilt, shame and regret

Guilt, shame and regret. This three emotions, no matter what in order they were put in, all were vibrant as each other in Daniel's mind.

Guilty. He's guilty because he can never utter to Jungwon or Sunoo and Jay what his parents was planning once you were out of the hospital.

Shame. He was shameful of his actions towards you, shameful that he had misunderstood you and now he can't even make it all right because the time to do so is running out.

Regret. He regretted that he even sent those letters to every boys in hopes of only making your love life better. If he hadn't done it, he would have just helped you and Jungwon to be a thing. Then it wouldn't come to the decision of your mom having enough of seeing you hurt physically.

Daniel hadn't say anything to his dad while they go through the process of renewing the expiration of the passports, the visas was already signed and the agency were working fast as the payment was up to their acceptable bills. It was also to their mom's connection that it was all going too easy, with Hye Jin backing them up, there was no any holes in the documents they all need and all that was left to do is to take the flight this weekend.

Leaving Seoul for England sounds like the worse thing in the world right now.

As soon as he collected himself, Daniel left the office of the travel agency in haste, and burst outside as he waited for his dad to follow him. The two of them had been distant to each other since they started working on this a few days ago.

"Danny, can you open up to me today?", Dad asked, tugging at him to head down to their car, which had Daniel grumbling out of his distaste to their plans.

"Please, I don't want to go there, Dad", Daniel whined, and didn't even know what was so better in England. "It would be against my wishes. You don't even bother to ask for Noona's say in this"

When they entered the car, only to see the luggage of his mom never leaving the backseat, and it made Daniel angry for a moment, then subsided as he realized it was ridiculous to feel that way when it was his fault. Once Dad heads out of the agency, to get back at the hospital, the orange light from the windowshield told him that the sun was setting.

He only had so much time before Jungwon took a short visit between where they might be around his parents and he could slip his bestfriend out, enough of a short time to tell the departure of his family, so perhaps Jungwon could say goodbye.

It's not like they could stop it like in the movies. This was the reality, a big sum of money was already used to this escapade and they couldn't possibly stop it just because they want to.