Chapter Fifty Five + Unedited

Jungwon's favorite part of the sembreak, no matter how unpredictable they were or how it feels like the last sense of his freedom, was the last weekend before the start of the classes again

Jungwon's favorite part of the sembreak, no matter how unpredictable they were or how it feels like the last sense of his freedom, was the last weekend before the start of the classes again. Mainly, because every year without fail, he spent the two days with his grandma who, if he were going to be honest, is his most favorite person in the world.

This year was no different except for the part that he asked you into going with him at the farmhouse a few hours away from the city. The moment he stepped through the front door, he found himself enveloped in a warm embrace that he sunk gratefully into, even if he have to bend down a little to hug her properly. You just watched them from his mom's side, finding the two of them so sweet and cute as a sight.

Drawing away from his grandma with a grin, he smiled down at her when she framed his face with her hands. "Look how much you've grown up for year", she said, letting go of his face to move the hair away from his forehead. "I think that's why you have a girlfriend now. Where is she?"

"We're still not together, Grandma", Jungwon confessed a little guiltily as he gestured for you to step forward in his side. "Here she is, the one I talked about to you in the call"

When he pushed you a bit to approach his grandma, she looked you up and down before lighting up. "Why are you still not bagging my grandson, my dear, when he's already the complete package?", she asked, taking you by the arm to bring you deeper into their house. "It's been a long time since he started talking about the pretty sister of his bestfriend"

"I did tell you, grandma, that she has a promise to her mother", her grandson pointed out with an affectionate eyeroll, "Remember?"

"Oh please, you already told me that it's already over by now and you can have her now", Grandma Yang insisted, steering you towards the front room where you could hear voices from another conversation.

"Is that Grandpa?", Jungwon asked excitedly as he pushed the door open for you and his grandma, and sure enough, there's a warm-looking old man on the sofa beside one of his farmers. "Did you miss me, Grandpa?"

The old man turned towards the door, eyebrows rising at the sight of you beside his wife. "Who is that? Don't tell me you've finally got a girlfriend, wonwon?"

As he instantly detached you from his grandma, Jungwon grinned at the waiting old man who leaned forward to hug him. Returning the hug, he conversed with his Grandpa who had an entire list of questions about you that he seemed to prepare to ask him. Only when his daughter, Jungwon's mom entered the room did he turned his attention and onto her instead.

"I am hating the way you keep on losing weight", he exclaimed, rising to his feet to embrace her and leaving you alone to his grandson who smiled for it was not that usual for his mother to smile a lot apart from her parents's warm company.