Chapter Sixty [ Extra ] + Unedited

The night before the retreat

Jungwon:
Sunoo hyung.. Can I talk to you here? If it would be okay with you.

No matter how I want to share this to Jay hyung.. I can't because he's one of the problems.

Sunoo:
Of course, I'll listen anytime. So I take it that you've already found out where did she go?

And what's the problem with Jay hyung?

Jungwon:
Yes, even if she tried to bribe Danny to be quiet, her dad was the one to spill it to me when I asked where is she.

As for Jay hyung, he never told me they had gone together the night after.

I trust them both but Y/N.. Maybe soon she will break whatever trust I still have with her.

Sunoo:
Uncle Donghyuk really do loves you but his daughter is complicated.

Actually, I saw Y/N climbing out the tree when I woke up to pee and trust me, Jay hyung return her back after an hour.

Why? Don't tell me you were near to giving up? Don't.

Don't waste my sacrifice for you, Jungwon.

Jungwon:
That's the thing. If you think about it, I should've been the winner and there's no need for the others to be confident.

But Y/N can't resist getting them all for herself.

Jay hyung was the one to tell me he comforted her and talked about what happened. Of us ignoring her.

As much as I don't want to ignore what you did for me, it's just getting harder and harder.

She's not making it easy for me to stay.

Sunoo:
I see it beforehand, so I made a lot of thinking before I just gave up because I don't want to experience it.

See? I told you Jay hyung would never be the one to betray you. He's staying in his lane.

Unlike the girl we all wanted.

What would it take for you to stay? Because at the end of the day, we know she loves you. Even Danny who knows her best cannot deny it.