💌 Chapter Ten 💌

Everyone says that highschool is the highlight of your educational years, the middle and the most memorable, a four years so crucial that everything else in life hinges upon it

Everyone says that highschool is the highlight of your educational years, the middle and the most memorable, a four years so crucial that everything else in life hinges upon it. But for you, the highlight started in your first year when the house next-door finally have a new family moving in.

This is where and how you meet the sixth receiver of your letters.

Daniel was having this ridiculous idea of hide and seek with Jungwon in the backyard. You didn't join them for the sake of saving first impression to the new neighbors. You got the idea if they see you playing with the kids, they'll be not interested in talking to you.

Because your mom said when you started developing up a bosom, you are not the same girl who can run around with boys and have to prim up yourself in front of the society.

At the first time you realized book was the next answer after you were prohibited hanging out too much with the boys, you were reading one when this boy climbed up on a stool to watch all of you from the fence. If those forces of life had given you a girl, you would've have met a different end.

But you were beginning to learn from the novels how your life is a story told about you, not the one that you tell.

You're not the one in control.

He stood there, only watching and not saying anything and the two boys looking tomatoes from running was getting embarassed as they were both sweaty.

Of course, Daniel was the one to call out to him. "Hello, new neighbor", he said, running up to him.

"Hi", this boy said. His hair is nearly in the shape of a coconut style and he kept smiling, his eyes disappearing. He was wearing a shirt with a fox-print in the center. "I'm Sunoo. Nice to meet you all"

Satisfied, Daniel turned to Jungwon, the cute thing they do if they were agreeing on something. You stayed by the swing near the porch, watching the boy named Suno curiously when he did nothing more than meet your eyes with a smile for a fraction of second before looking back to the boys.

Daniel asked him as if he were some sort of a leader, "Do you want to play? A play where we will snatch the treasure from a witch?"

"Well, it's just easy to play, Sunoo. The witch and the boring treasure is near to us", Jungwon grinned as he nod to where you were unknowingly reading again. "You just have to take her book away. Game?"

As Sunoo tried not to question the kind of game he was suddenly pulled in, in spite of his doubt, he found himself running towards you and so he snatched the book as the order. You turned to him, watching his eyes widen before he backed away slightly, but you didn't get upset - you knew it was your brother's ploy.