Chapter Fifty Five [ Extra ] + Unedited

Hazel:So, I already called Vio about this and she said yes

Hazel:
So, I already called Vio about this and she said yes. Knowing you, you might not want to go but we insisted.

You:
Of what?

Hazel:
You're aware of how there's a school retreat coming, right?

You:
I don't really view the school portal anymore since Yana happened.

Hazel:
Oh, sorry my bad but after the first week, they're planning to go to the mountains. Just so you know for educational benefits and anyone can go for free as long as there's a parent permit.

Daniel already agreed when I suggested for him to come.

You:
Of course, he will quickly say yes when it's you.

Hazel:
As much as I'm flattered, I will be more happy if our baby Y/N go with us.

Plus, you can bring Heeseung there.. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° 

There will be hot springs where you can make out with him!

You:
Hazel, haven't I already told you that we're over? It's not like we're even real.

Hazel:
You just lost yourself a precious diamond among the trash bags in the school, but who could blame you when you already got an adorable kitten to snuggle with.. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° 

You:
Stop with that kind of emojis! Jungwon is not like that for god's sake.

Get laid if you want, but do not join me in your fun.

Hazel:
Are you suggesting that I should taint your brother's innocence instead?♡∇♡

You:
Don't you dare! He's still my baby brother no matter what. Just try and this friendship will be over.

Hazel:
But you know he can't resist me. I tried to send him a selca and your brother replied with a voice message.

Do you know what he said?

You:
Oh, I know that. I heard him from his bedroom screaming how beautiful his crush is.