💌 Chapter Twenty Four 💌

The whole student body of your school was curious about Park Sunghoon, the famous ice skater who recently transferred after his personal instructor moved into town and had taken every girl's heart by storm

To the general population, he was more than just a pretty face. An introverted but sweet brother to his sister, and had already made a name for himself in his career. He had been, at one point, the first crush of yours when you watched him being introduced at the Olympic. He looked impossibly cute at the video of his preparation, with his cheeks so red and he looks so small while doing the push up at such a young age.

But to you at this new phase of your life, he was someone else. He could have the potential to make it more problematic to you if he were to follow the other boys's advance.

"Miss Kim!", a voice called out, catching your attention as you sat in the P.E Class. The voice pulled your attention away from the skater boy you had been focusing all your attention to. It's your gym teacher.

Looking at him from your seat in the bleachers, you rose to greet him, and make your way down the grounds of the quad, wandering what he needed from you. If you were to set out for a run, that would be a good view for Sunghoon to see you sweating like a pig.

"I take it that you're the one Miss Adtaz recommended to substitute for me while I finish something in the office?", he asked, not noticing the grimace you wore from the mention of the heinous bitch.

You stalked towards his spot and came to a stop beside him. "What is it, Sir? I mean, what do I need to do?", you asked politely even though you were wishing for everything to bring a karma in Miss Adtaz's destiny.

"Of course, you just needed to look out for them for me until the period is over", he said, blowing his whistle to halt the boys participating to a basketball game. Jake is there as well.

The two of you watched as the boy threw a three pointer shot at the basket just as the whistle was blown and Sunghoon was there to offer him a bro fist just as he caught the ball easily. After that, all the eyed of the players flew to the teacher and you stood next to him uncomfortably, noticing the numbers of curious eyes on you. You met Sunghoon's as he stand before Jake and looked away as the gym teacher called them all to line up in front of him.

"All of you, please listen to this girl once the period is over. She'll be looking for you while I'm gone", the teacher said, clapping you in the back as some of the boys began to joke around when Jake told them to stop teasing him. "Behave yourself around her, boys"

Now Jake walked over to the two of you, his cheeks were red and he's sweaty from the time of playing with the others. "I'll help her, Sir, to have an easy time around us", he answered, turning his eyes on you as the teacher left to resume his job at his office. "It would be really easy for her, I can promise you"