Chapter Fifty Three + Unedited

With the sembreak rapidly coming to an end, and your mom was only a few days away from returning to England, your family found trying to make the most out of each day before the goodbyes at the Airport

The weather slowly cooled as May drew to a close to welcome June and the plan for today was to have a barbeque with the Sunoo's family next door. They had arrived with Sunoo ahead of them the moment Daniel opens up the gate for them in the backyard. Mrs. Kim, greeted you with a smile holding up the appetizers she prepared while her husband went onto help your dad with the grill.

Your mom naturally gathered you after with the group of women later to help them prepare the burgers and the buns along the tomatoes and pickles in the table.

With you helping chopping up the lettuce for the green salad, you listened to the women's conversation about the rumors one of your neighbors younger than you who apparently got pregnant and runs away from home with an older guy. Whilst you wouldn't normally care, it's clear in your mom's eyes whenever it wanders your way that she would have a talk to you in the night.

It irked you because no sooner than later would you rather die than to be that crazy over love this early in your age.

"How stupid does she have to be to think it was already a true love?", you wondered aloud, your question meet an agreement from Sunoo's sister which were soon overpowered by the sudden peals of laughter.

The joyous sound pierced through your conversation and you reluctantly gestured for the older girl to halt talking as you grumbled, "Noisy kiddos"

And sure enough, as you turned toward the sound, you pursed your lips at the sight of the three boys - Daniel, Jungwon and Sunoo runs around like a kid playing chase without a bother to mix their shouts when one is touched and he'll be the next tagger. One by one, the women with you did the same and looked towards the boys with disdain. Except for Mrs. Kim.

"Is that really my Danny?", Mom grouched with a sigh as all of you watched the three now turning their game in catching a frisbee.

"My Sunoo is still the cutest, right Y/N?", Mrs. Kim piped up with a wink in your direction, and it earns a frown from your mom - while your eyes rooted to one boy in particular. "He honestly wants to lost weight just for you"

Jungwon, despite being the smallest out of the three, easily caught the frisbee that Daniel threw his way and tossed it back to his bestfriend, the toy flying over your brother's head before Sunoo tried to catch it, then fail as his body slides down the ground. He let out an easy laugh, one that you had realized you missed hearing and it was that realization that had you shifting away uncomfortably, so you instead focus on the chopping board.