Chapter Thirty Four + Unedited

It was never hidden to Daniel's knowledge how everybody said he could be the most devilish brother someone could ever have

It was never hidden to Daniel's knowledge how everybody said he could be the most devilish brother someone could ever have. He hated to admit they were wrong. He loathed it so much that his own love for his sister is her own despair, but everyone had been right.

When his eyes first laid itself on the vintage box, still fresh and only containing a single letter, Jungwon told him not to even open it. Dad advises him not to read it. They both said that the letters would bring trouble if it's delivered outside of the house, and he was rushing headfirst into a decision he would soon regret.

Did he regret it now? Seven letters out in the world and her sister had gone from being invisible to being pursued by seven boys all at once - how can he regret it? But the truth was deep down, as deep as inside him could go - he did regret sending them too soon.

At the end of the day, he knew he had been wrong and everyone was right.

Daniel's curiousity, always his worst enemy, stopped him from reaching out to his dad or even his mom to what he had done. He even thought at first, his mistake was benefitting you in a good way especially when he met Park Jay. But what did a fourteen year old know about a love life other than crushing on your bestfriend?

He looked up to you for real more than he looked up to your mom and dad, but his love for trouble made this harder. Knowing that there would be listening ears to his worries - especially Jungwon's ears and yet his bestfriend was upset to him, making it difficult to have a conversation.

Daniel wanted nothing more than someone he could talk about all of this.

"Chin up, monkey, you have to face the consequences", his tutor said from across the table. They were now currently at the Library, where he was suffering to hear the bad comments about his sister. "You did this to her, so better fix it yourself"

He groaned, pulling on his hair at the same tutor he demanded from the teacher's office. "I don't know why I even choose you when you're not even smart", he complained to Hazel who was threatening him with a roll of her long pad of her paper. "I mean it for real"

"Wow, and here we see you failing over a lot of subjects especially in history of our country", she retorted, rolling her eyes as she continued to read through his report card. "I'm really proud to say that at least I can pass this without receiving the F", then she handed him the essay for the chemistry lesson. "This one is not as worse as the others"

Daniel glared at her after he takes one look at her gradings. "So nice of you", he murmurs dubiously looking over the paper once again. "But there's an awful lot of red markings here. Why did you even bother to comment how diligent I am in other aspects?"