Restoring Worship (January 2)

"When Jesus entered the temple, he expelled all who sold and bought there; he also overturned the tables of money changers and the chairs of those who sold doves. And he said to him, It is written, My house will be called a house of prayer; you turn it into a robbers' lair. "

Matthew 21: 12-13

Jesus passing through the temple saw that it was being used incorrectly. There were people using the temple for trade. That place was completely lost.

Jesus had to go there to expel people who did not use the temple correctly. That place was just for prayer, that is, to have a fellowship with the Lord.

Today the temple is in another location. This temple is ourselves, He abides within us! Shuwo !!! (1 Corinthians 6:19)

Today the Holy Spirit passes by us every day to find out how this temple is doing. (John 16: 8) Is our temple being used to indwell the Holy Spirit, or is it all disorganized, full of money changers ...? There comes a time when we need to do a great cleansing inside ourselves, just as Jesus did at that time.

How is the temple of the Holy Spirit? Shall we do some cleaning? Sin, past, idolatry ... Let the Holy Spirit show you what needs to be changed and clean His house!

God bless you! Shuwo !!!