Understanding God's Purpose (May 5)

"Everything has its own time, and there is time for every purpose under heaven."

Ecclesiastes 3:1

Surely you've seen this passage countless times. But God always has something new to reveal to us.

Everything in our life has a right time for things to happen. Surely you have promises from God for your life. Perhaps something has already been accomplished, but it could also be that many things still need to be accomplished. What we need to understand is that everything has its time. But we also need to understand the second part of the verse. There is time for every purpose under the earth. Everything has a purpose. What are you waiting for, has a purpose. Have you understood the purpose of your own home, your car, your marriage, your ministry...? Before God gives something to us, we need to understand what the purpose of the blessing is, if it doesn't end up turning into a curse. There are several people who have gone astray after getting something from God. Are we prepared to receive something from God? What are you going to do with this dream that is there inside of you? Will your dream bring you closer to God or will it make you turn away from Him? Think about it.

God bless you!