God wanted intimacy with the people of Egypt (April 24)

"And the Lord said, Surely I have seen the affliction of my people that are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their exactors. I know their suffering; therefore I have come down to deliver them from the hand of the Egyptians, and to go up out of that land into a good and wide land, a land flowing with milk and honey; the place of the Canaanite, the Hittite, the Amorite, the Perizzite, and the Hivite, and the Jebusite."

Exodus 3:7-8

Here we see a people who were in slavery in Egypt. Egypt for us is a place where God forms a person's character. These people were a very suffering people, and they asked for help for someone to save them. God raises up Moses to deliver the people from Pharaoh's hand. God delivered the people of Egypt to lead them to a land of peace. But here comes the secret that the people didn't understand. That's why they didn't enter the promised land. The promised land was just a way for God to bring these people close to Him. All the signs and wonders that these people saw was proof that God loved them. Too bad you didn't understand...

After so many years, God still tries to bring people closer to Him. (John 3:16)

Today you have the opportunity to change that in your life. You can draw close to God. (Matthew 6:6)

Be intimate with God!

God bless you!