We are a house of prayer (March 15)

"Then Jesus entered the temple, drove out all who sold and bought there, and overturned the tables of money changers and the chairs of those who sold doves; and said to them, It is written, My house will be called a house of prayer; , you make it a den of robbers. "

Matthew 21: 12-13

When Jesus arrived at the temple, he saw that it was being used in the wrong way. The people no longer respected the house of God. Inside there was a trade in things to be sold.

But the interesting thing was that Jesus was angry with that attitude at that time with the temple, which was the house of God. Today the word of the Lord says that we are the temple of God. (1 Corinthians 6:19) If Jesus did that to those people, imagine if someone messed with His church. (Romans 8:33, Psalm 105: 15)

But the point I want to make is not this. The bible says that the house of the Lord is not a house of commerce, but a house of prayer. We who are the temple of the Holy Spirit must also be a house of prayer! That is, we need to be in tune with the Lord at all times! Prayer does not need to have beautiful words, but sincere words that come from the heart. We need to talk to the Lord on the street, at work, at home ... Anyway, everywhere!

Have a prayer life!

God bless you!