Jesus needs to be head of the church (April 2nd)

"For the husband is the head of the wife, just as Christ is the head of the church, who is the savior of the body."

Ephesians 5:23

The church is experiencing something new from the Father in these present times. You have never seen so many manifestations of the Lord as you are having today. The church is entering into Dad's perfect will. (Romans 12:2)

But this is happening because the church understood something precious for growth to take place. Jesus is in place yesterday should always be. He has returned to head the church! That's right! Traditionalisms, customs, doctrines of men are being left aside and Jesus is directing the services.

When Jesus is the head, that is, when He starts to dominate everything in our lives, the miracle becomes real.

When we reach this level of intimacy, we start thinking only about the things above, because our life was given to Jesus. (Colossians 3: 1-3) And every time Jesus appears, every church that has Him as its head will also appear. (Colossians 3:4)

There is a nation waiting for the manifestation of God's people. (Romans 8:19)

Daniel decided not to defile himself with the impure things of the king. (Daniel 1:8) Make that decision too, and let Jesus be the head of everything in your life and experience Dad's best!

God bless you!