Jesus is ready to fill us (April 14)

"But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst again; on the contrary, the water I give him will be in him a fountain springing up to eternal life."

John 4:14

"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life; he that cometh to me shall never hunger; he that believeth in me shall never thirst."

John 6:34

Why are there people in the church stuck with the things of the world? The fact that you go to church does not mean that you are converted. Peter walked with Jesus up and down, but he was not converted. (Luke 22:32)

This is because there are many people in the church eating the bread of the world and drinking the water of the world. There are many people stuck with the things the devil offers.

Your life can change today! Just give EVERYTHING to the Lord, and let him do it His way. (Psalm 37:5)

We will only be able to free ourselves from the things of the world when we eat and drink from the things of God. Jesus is the bread and the water of life! (John 4:14; John 6:34) He is the door, we need to open it to Him, so that we can drink and eat His word. (Revelation 3:20)

Are you thirsty, are you hungry? Jesus is ready to fill you!

God bless you!