To be used by God a price must be paid (April 28)

"The Spirit of God came upon Zechariah the son of Jehoiada the priest, and he stood before the people and said to them, Thus saith God, Why do ye transgress the commandments of the Lord, that ye prosper not? Lord, he too will leave you. They conspired against him and stoned him, at the command of the king, in the court of the House of the Lord."

2 Chronicles 24:20-21

Today God has raised up men and women to be used here on this earth. Signs and wonders have taken place all over the earth. Many want to be like them but don't know the price they paid to get where they are. We need to understand that God is simple, but the devil walks around us. (1 Peter 5:8)

I particularly like the missionary Antônio Cirilo, man of God. But for me to reach the level he is with God, I have to pay the price. I'll never get what he got, because what God has for him is his. But I can live a life of intimacy with God and be used as he is used everywhere he goes. Many deceive themselves into being just like the pastor is, like the evangelist is, like the minister of praise is, and so on. This ends up turning into idolatry. (Revelation 22:15)

Zechariah was used by God, but soon after he was stoned. I'm not saying you will be stoned, but are you willing to pay the price? I only know one thing: it's worth it!

God bless you!