Souls are attracted to Jesus (February 5)

"Simon Peter said to them, I am going fishing. They said to him, We are also going with you. They went out and got into the boat; and that night they caught nothing. But when morning came, Jesus presented himself on the beach; Jesus said to them, "Children, have you nothing to eat?" They said, "No, he said to them, 'Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find it.' they could pull because of the large amount of fish. "

John 21: 3-6

In this passage, it shows that the disciples were unable to catch anything that night. After Jesus arrived and gave them an order to fish, they filled the net with large fish. Fish in the Bible represents souls, and Jesus found some to be fishers of souls. (Matthew 4:19)

The interesting thing is that Pedro and the others were fishermen for a long time, and they knew how to do this task well. But that night they were unable to fish without Jesus' command. We are called to preach the gospel throughout the earth, but it has to be in the order that Jesus gives us. (Mark 16:15). Jesus is the only person who attracts souls. If we go only with our knowledge, we will not be able to win anyone for Jesus.

Do the work according to the Lord's word and be blessed and bless lives!

God bless you!