Jesus died for us before the foundation of the world (April 27)

"But by the precious blood, as of a lamb without blemish and without blemish, the blood of Christ, known indeed before the foundation of the world, but made manifest at the end of time. For your sakes."

1 Peter 1:19-20

"And all that dwell on the earth shall adore Him, those whose names are not written in the Book of Life of the Lamb who was slain from the foundation of the world."

Revelation 13:8

In these three verses of the Bible, we see that God's plan for us is perfect. Even before the foundation of the world, He already knew that man would be sinful. Sin is a spiritual virus caused by Satan, where the human being was infected through Adam and Eve. But we have great news! There is already an antivirus! It's the Blood of Jesus that was shed even before all that happened. God is wonderful isn't he?

When Jesus gave himself on the cross, everything was consummated, that is, everything was already conquered. Your family is already saved, you are healed, your friend is free from drugs... Everything was conquered by Jesus on the cross. We just need to take ownership of what Jesus has already achieved. Even before you were born, you were chosen by God. (Isaiah 44:2)

God bless you!