God acts supernaturally (June 26)

"Then, going out, they followed him, not knowing that what was done through the angel was real; it seemed to them, rather, a vision. After they had passed the first and second sentries, they came to the iron gate that led to the city, which opened automatically to them, and they went out into the street, and immediately ahead the angel departed from him. Then Peter, coming to himself, said, Now I truly know that the Lord has sent his angel and delivered me from the hand of Herod and from all expectations of the Jewish people."

Acts 12:9-11

God has worked wonders among his people. Miracles, signs and wonders, deliverances, and other things have happened. God is always ready to work miracles. But have you ever stopped to think what a miracle is? A miracle is an action of God in something that for us has no solution, that is, only God to bring the solution.

The problem for many is that, for a miracle to happen, they think it will happen naturally. God is spirit, miracle is a spiritual act. (John 4:24)

We need to stop believing in the natural, and believe in God's supernatural. Faith is not a feeling, it's a decision. You use faith to bring what already exists into the kingdom. (Hebrews 11:6; James 2:26; Hebrews 11:1)

Live by faith, and start prophesying the things that already exist in the kingdom!

God bless you!