11.

"Are you sure you can't stay?" Harry turns his head in my direction when he hears me speaking up, as I watch him put on his coat in my doorway

Yesterday, before we left for the party, he told me he has to get back home today, and started listing a million things waiting for him.

I'm not going to lie, the fact that our time was already coming to an end made me feel like shit...

I can't really explain it, but whenever he's around it's like I'm an entirely different person.

Or maybe... that's exactly when I'm myself.

He brings this strange side out of me, making me feel like I'm the only one who he wants to spend his time with.

It makes me happy... I also realised I smile a thousand times more in his company.

And I actually like myself when I'm around him. It's like all the weight on my shoulder is lifted for the time being.

I feel light.

"Yes... I'm sure." He says with a sad smile on his face, stepping closer to me. "LA kinda needs me. It was fun though, and don't worry, I'll be back soon."

"You better be, bestie." I joke, taking a step towards him as well, and adjusting the collar of his jacket.

His brows shoot up in surprise as he hears me use the nickname, his green eyes are full of amusement when they meet mine.

"Bestie, huh?" He questions, while the grin on his face only grows bigger. "Can't say I don't like it..."

I give him a playful smirk, taking my hands off him and crossing them in front of myself.

We only stare at each other for a moment, both of us sensing the slight shift in the air as our smiles slowly fade away.

I think he already knows what my next question will be, but I still feel like I have to ask him.

"Have you decided yet? About... you know..."

We haven't talked about anything related to Sierra, since the day he arrived. I figured it would be better if I'd let him have his space, think through everything.

Or don't think about it at all, I guess.

I know he needed to have his time, and I can already see the heaviness coming back to his eyes, now that he'll be back in LA.

He knows he has to deal with it, one way or another, he can't run from things forever.

"No." He pauses, not breaking eye contact and if it's possible, staring into my soul even more. "But I'm sure you already know what I'm going to do, don't you?"

I don't say anything to that, it really does feel like we see right through each other sometimes...

"It's alright, don't tell me. I like to be tortured..." He says, turning around and reaching for his bags. He steps to the door, facing me once again before he continues. "Although, I prefer when someone does it in the bed, but I guess this has to do for now..."