thank yous

hi again,
for the very last time in this book.

Reina is officially finished and it's still insanely hard to process that, but i wanted to write a few words in order to end this journey the right way.

i owe you a huge thank you, dear reader. you're a fucking legend for being here and for supporting me in any kind of way. whether if it was a comment, a vote, a kind private message or even just your virtual presence — it meant more to me than you could ever understand. i appreaciate you and i thank you with my whole heart.

special thanks to the ones who have been here from the very beginning and stuck around for the whole story. you guys rock!!

an even MORE SPECIAL thank you to alisonfelix  for her never ending support — you're a legend and an incredibly talented writer, i look up to you in so many ways... thank you, i love you //please never stop writing, you're a genius!!!//

*

this book, this little story, had given me so much. i'll forever be grateful to myself for having the bravery to post these chapters, because it's been an experience that i don't really know how to describe. My love for Elizabeth and Harry is endless, these two charachters have my whole heart, i had so much fun writing them and i don't think i'll ever forget that feeling.

and it might be the end of their little story, but more fun stuff is coming, no worries. more charachters, more silly little encounters and most importantly, more love!!

okay, i'm going now before i cry

stay tuned, people!! i'll see you soooooon byeeee

and once again, THANK YOU i'm forever grateful.

<3