53.

(I highly recommend listening to the song...)

I woke up to the feeling of soft lips against my skin, leaving the most gentle kisses alongside my jaw, down my neck and under my collarbones

I woke up to the feeling of soft lips against my skin, leaving the most gentle kisses alongside my jaw, down my neck and under my collarbones. I blinked my eyes open, a quiet, sleepy sigh involuntarily escaping me as I slowly made sense of my surroundings.

It was still dark outside, the window wide open, letting the fresh summer air into our room.

"What time is it?" I asked in a groggy voice, still pretty much out of it.

"Don't know. Don't care." Harry mumbled against my skin, tenderly biting down on my pulse point while one of his arms around my waist held me tightly to his body.

He was warm, but the way his lips continuously brushed against my naked body still made a shiver run down my spine. I had my fingers buried in his hair, loosely holding onto his messy locks, my other arm circled around his back. I could smell his shampoo mixed with his natural body scent and that alone made my heart beat faster as my eyes fluttered closed again, completely handing myself over to him.

"Can I have you?" Harry whispered into the thin air between us. I could feel as his wandering hand slid down underneath the sheets, finding my bare ass, kneading and palming the flesh carefully.

His touches were electrifying and for a second I couldn't concentrate on anything other than his magic hands on me, words stuck in my throat as I fought for air and tried not to lose control over my breathing already. He clouded my mind in the most effortlessly glorious way and I was basically in pieces before he even started doing the real work.

"Hm, mi Reina?" Harry continued in that low, sultry voice of his that he knew I was easily hypnotised by every single time. "I'm so hard for you... Been aching for hours... Didn't want to wake you up, but I can't take it anymore. I need you, baby... Need your perfect pussy wrapped around my cock. Please?"

I was breathless, squeezing my thighs together as I felt my arousal pooling between them. And then the memories of what we had done mere hours ago started coming back to me.

Me sitting on Harry's face, rocking my hips into him as he licked and sucked on my sensitive nerves. Him eating my ass out. The nipple and clit clamps. The way he made me squirt all over him, the way he spanked me while having his thumb in my tightest hole...

Four orgasms.

I had four earth-shattering orgasms and thinking about it now, I'm not sure how I was still alive.

I could feel the soreness between my legs and having sex right now honestly seemed quite impossible. And still, I didn't want to say no to him. Even after the very eventful evening we'd had, I was ready to get lost in him all over again. I was ready for him to ruin me.

"I'll be slow... and gentle... I promise." Harry kept mumbling against me, his dick standing up proudly between us, pressing into my tummy for some attention. "Please? Please, please, please, baby... Let me be good for you– please."