46.

TW: graphic description of a panic attack and blood, slight mention of death.

"Ready?" Harry called out from behind the door of his changing room, making me turn around swiftly in excitement

"Yes!" We sang in unison, waiting for tonight's big outfit reveal.

I was standing in the hallway with the other Harry, Harry Lambert. Him and I had become pretty close in the past few weeks, he was a true angel, the kind of person who just radiated good energy and put a smile on your face whenever you saw him.

He was a genius too, he spoke fashion fluently, being one of the bests in his field and making jaws drop when it came to styling people. Harry and him had been friends for several years now, they had a very special bond and I think that showed whenever they worked together. I had the chance to see it firsthand night after night, the clothes always being fun, brave and a very good representation of their chaotic, but beautiful friendship. I loved it so much.

And of course, Harry looked amazing in whatever he was put into, pulling every single piece off effortlessly. It was actually quite ridiculous at this point, he could literally put a trash bag on and he'd still look hot as fuck. The jerk.

My attention was caught by the door handle turning as Harry slowly opened the barrier between us, stepping out to finally show himself. The second I laid my eyes on him, the air got stuck in my throat, my knees nearly giving out at the sight and I swear time seemed to stop around me.

He looked like he was moving in slow motion, my gaze stuck on his bare chest and abdomen that were fully on display due to not wearing anything underneath his suit jacket. The outfit was all black, simple pants paired with a blazer, but the sleeves were decorated with thousands of feathers, giving them a puffy look.

"What do you guys think?" Harry questioned, doing a little spin to show us the look from every direction, Lambert clapping and whistling approvingly by my side, but I was frozen in place.

Harry had for sure pulled a few courageous outfits in the last couple of weeks, but this one easily topped them all. I didn't have words, I was completely speechless as I stared at him, nearly drooling at the sight.

Once I ran my eyes up and down his body about a good ten times, Harry finally managed to catch my gaze, a smug smirk taking over his features right away. He knew. He fucking knew what he was doing to me and I hated that I was being so obvious, unable to play it cool and pretend that I wasn't about to drop to my knees for him.

I could feel my skin heating up while he watched me intently and the air around us suddenly became way too hot, even Lambert sensing the tension as he discreetly took a step back like he wanted to give us some space. I would've laughed at that if I wasn't too busy mentally undressing my boyfriend, but unfortunately, my brain cells were scrambled once again, not even giving me a chance to think straight.