66.

TW: Graphic description of violence. Mentions of child abuse, serious health condition, substance use and suicide.

this is a very heavy chapter, please read at you own risk and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anyone to talk to!!

My eyes fluttered open at the feeling of Harry's fingertips grazing my temple. Sitting at the edge of the bed, he brushed a strand of my hair to the side in the most gentle way, a soft smile covering his face as he stared down at me, his eyes full of love.

"Good morning, mi amor." He whispered, his voice still a bit raspy. He was shirtless, only wearing a pair of boxers, all of his tattoos on full display. "I made you coffee."

I smiled and grabbed onto Harry's hand so I could lace my fingers through his, glancing to the side where my favourite mug waited for me on the bedside table. I couldn't really stand coffee anymore, I got sick just from the smell of it, except when Harry made it for me. He had a special way of doing so, adding lots of milk, a spoonful of honey and a pinch of cinnamon. I loved it.

"Thank you." I squeezed his fingers. "And good morning to you, too."

Without a second thought, I reached up to the back of his neck and pulled him down to me so I could peck his rosy lips. Harry smiled into the kiss, our hands still intertwined as he then started kissing down my neck, making me giggle at the ticklish feeling. Without a word, he brushed the sheets to the side and his lips made their way down my body as if they were on a mission.

I was wearing a shirt of his and comfortable underwear, only because now that it was autumn, the nights got quite chilly. Plus, it always felt nice to have Harry's clothes on me and I think he liked it as well.

My chest shook with laughter as his free hand blindly found the hem of my shirt, rolling it up to reveal my bare stomach. His lips came down on my goosebump-covered skin, leaving sloppy kisses behind and making me squirm under his delicate touches.

"Hi, little one." I held my breath as he spoke up, his mouth brushing against my lower belly where I now - 16 weeks into my pregnancy - had the tiniest bump. "Did you sleep well? Momma keeps you nice and warm in there, doesn't she? I'm quite jealous that you get to be so close to her all the time, to be honest..."

I listened to him silently, feeling the tears behind my eyes as he talked. This had become Harry's little routine over the past few weeks, coaxing me out of sleep or simply resting his head on my chest while I was still out cold, and just... talking. He talked to our baby all the time. He said he wanted them to know his voice, he wanted them to know that he was there and that he loved them and cared for them. It warmed my heart, the things he said and how gentle he was.

"She has a big day today you know..." He continued quietly. "You're going to have to be extra kind to her, yeah? I'm sure she's already super nervous so don't make it too hard on her, please."