45.

another smutty one, i can't help myself i'm sorry x

"Cut!" The director yelled before walking over to Harry and the small group of girls that he was currently doing a scene with

We were in Malibu. Shooting a music video.

And how did I get here, you ask... Honestly, it's hard to tell.

The last two weeks had been nothing but insane. I had never in my life experienced anything quite as hectic as touring. Being on the road, going to sleep and waking up in a different city almost every single day was... well, overwhelming, to say the least.

On the other hand though, it was also the most surreal and incredible thing ever. I felt like I was living my best life, my energy seemed endless and I could barely stop smiling as we went through day after day.

To be honest, I didn't even recognise myself. I was blooming, not allowing myself to get caught up in any kind of shit that was going on in my life. I wanted to just let go and enjoy it all to the fullest, savour every second, and in an environment like this it was actually hard not to.

The beautiful places, the people, the culture, every show... It was all magic. I really didn't have one thing to complain about, it was perfect just the way it was. Harry's team made sure I was welcomed, they were truly the loveliest group of people, always looking out for me to their best abilities. I appreciated them so much and I couldn't wish for better company on a journey like this.

And of course, the king of it all, Harry Styles himself...

Before getting on the road, I was convinced angels did not walk among us. Now I wasn't so sure about that anymore.

Harry went beyond himself to turn this experience into something I wouldn't have a chance to forget about in the future. He was a sweetheart, practically worshipping the ground under my feet, constantly making sure I was as pleased as I could be. He never once made me feel like I wasn't part of the little family he had created here and he brought me into it with so much pride, so much joy, showing me off like I was his most treasured possession.

It made me feel giddy, my chest tight with the ridiculous amount of love I had for this man. I didn't have the words to tell how grateful I actually was for him, but judging from the look in his eyes every time he so much as glanced in my direction, I think he knew. He knew, because he felt the same way.

Another thing that managed to amaze me to no end, was seeing him work. Of course, I had gotten little glimpses of how he went through a show or what he did before, but not like this. Never like this. He was in full-on work mode, a true professional, never letting his focus falter.

He was so precise, so collected from the second he stepped into the venue up until he walked out. I was completely blown away watching it. I was also incredibly proud of him, pulling that off surely wasn't easy, most artists would never be able to do it.