31.

TW: use of drugs (weed)

I looked into the mirror on my way to the door, running a hand through my hair and quickly adjusting myself in my jeans

I looked into the mirror on my way to the door, running a hand through my hair and quickly adjusting myself in my jeans. I also tried to wipe the annoyed look off of my face, but let's be honest, that attempt was quite unsuccessful.

Fuck, I could've screamed from all the sexual frustration coursing through my body.

Once I made sure I looked somewhat presentable and my erection was well hidden as well, I reached for the door handle, opening it to reveal Mitch and Sarah standing on the other side.

They both had a smile on, but as soon as Sarah's eyes met mine her face fell a bit while Mitch's grin only got bigger.

"Did we... interrupt... something?" Sarah asked hesitantly, staring at my slightly flushed cheeks before glancing down to the quite evident hickey on my neck.

The question was, of course, rhetorical. I was sure they both knew that the answer was yes, Mitch clearly even enjoying the state they had found me in.

"No, it's fine. Don't worry about it." I forced a smile, waving it away with gritted teeth, trying my best to keep my composure. "Come in, I missed you guys."

"Missed you too, H." Sarah beamed, stepping inside and immediately wrapping her arms around me.

After breaking away I hugged Mitch quickly as well, patting him on the back a few times.

"We brought some dessert." Sarah handed me the bowl she had in her hands and I gave her a thankful smile in return. "Where's Lizzy?"

"She's uh... upstairs. I'm actually going to go check on her quickly. You guys just have a seat, drink some wine." I rambled, already halfway up the stairs as they watched me in amusement.

I went straight to the bedroom and when I saw my closed bathroom door, I knew Elizabeth would be in there. I knocked softly, waiting for her to give me the green light.

"Come in!" She called out and I pushed the door open, my eyes immediately falling on her figure as she stood in front of the mirror, brushing her fingers through her slightly messy hair.

I noticed right away that she changed into one of my hoodies. It was huge on her, she had to roll the sleeves up multiple times in order to look somewhat presentable.

She looked fucking cute.

"Hey..." I approached her slowly, completely mesmerised by her beauty and the way my clothes looked on her. I loved seeing her like this.

"I hope you don't mind." She looked down at herself as I wrapped my arms around her middle from behind, a blissful smile on my face. "I couldn't find anything else that would hide my neck."

I frowned, watching her face as her cheeks turned to a light pink colour. My hand moved before I could think twice, coming up towards her face and brushing her hair and the hood back to reveal her neck.