37.

The only chapters I know how to write are emotional rollercoasters..... enjoy!

Harry and I were good

Harry and I were good. We were okay.

Everything else around me was falling apart, but I still had him and at the end of the day, that's all that mattered.

After our eventful evening, we ended up having a lazy shower together, washing the sweat off of each other's bodies as we kissed and cuddled and talked through what had just happened. He asked me if I was okay with everything that we had done and I reassured him the best I could, trying to put it into words how he actually made me feel.

That wasn't an easy thing to do, because now that we weren't in the heat of the moment I got all shy again and I could barely find my voice. His intense gaze was burning into my own as he awaited my answer which only made the whole thing worse, and I eventually ended up burying my face in the crook of his neck in an attempt to hide from him.

Harry just chuckled at my embarrassment, clearly very amused by the situation. He also started whispering all these dirty things into my ears, adding fuel to the fire which made me want to slap that smug look right off of his face.

The truth is, I didn't know what he was doing to me. It was like he had me under some kind of spell that I couldn't escape even if I wanted to. In all honesty though, escaping was the last thing I wanted.

He made me feel so... alive. He showed me all these things that I didn't even know existed until now and suddenly I was hooked. I wanted everything with him, I wanted the whole package and yes, it was scary, but it was also the most liberating, most magical thing I had ever experienced.

I was addicted to him and I was also becoming more and more bold and I had to realise that I actually quite enjoyed that side of me. Saying what I wanted made me feel sexy and confident, and the reactions I got from Harry only made the whole thing a hundred times better.

I wasn't exactly planning on giving him a blowjob today, it was sort of a spontaneous thing, but the way he looked at me when I got on my knees in front of him, instantly gave me the confirmation that I was doing something right. He made me feel wanted and appreciated and I was fucking basking in the feeling, because no one had ever given me that impression.

Him edging me was another unexpected event of the night and I would've never thought I'd even enjoy anything like that, but well, here we were I guess... I loved every single second of it, I loved the control he had over me and being in that absolute euphoric state for so long was truly mind-blowing. It even made me do something I sure as hell never in a million years would've done if it wasn't for the trance I was in... I touched myself.

I wasn't thinking, everything was so hazy and it just happened. I was suddenly touching myself, in front of Harry while his eyes were glued to me and god did it feel good... And then when I opened my eyes and saw him doing the same, fist wrapped around his rock hard erection, I was done for.