28.

Somebody pinch me, please

This had to be a dream, because there was no fucking way I was currently in the same shower cabin as Elizabeth.

No fucking way.

Ever since she had agreed to join me I had been on the literal verge of a heart attack, ready to die on the spot.

Thank god I didn't.

Because holy fuck, this was actually happening. We were showering. Together. We were standing in front of each other, naked for the very first time and I couldn't fucking believe my eyes.

It was a dream. She was a dream. The water hit her body in a heavenly way, making me choke on my own breath as I watched her.

Her smooth, untouched skin didn't feel real, because no one should look this perfect. I wanted to run my hands all over every inch of her just to make sure I wasn't imagining things.

I couldn't though. I had to be patient, this was already a lot for her and I was honestly worried sick it would get too much in any second and she'd freak out and run for the hills, away from me.

I didn't even know where all that bravery came from that made me ask her if she wanted to do this. I guess I was feeling extra adventurous tonight, but I didn't think she'd say yes.

I didn't think she would be ready.

That was why the second she had agreed I nearly dropped dead. My heart started racing and my whole body was on fire as excitement and anxiety coursed through me at the same time.

Because I honestly had no fucking clue how I was going to control myself. This was new territory for me as well, I never really had to be careful like this with anyone before, I didn't necessarily know how to hold myself back.

I was nervous that I was going to do something that upset her or that was over the line and then she'd freak out and never let me in fully.

I also never in my life had to focus so much on not getting hard before, because that, for example, was something that I was pretty sure would scare her away.

I wanted to be there for her, make her feel safe and comfortable and I didn't want her to think I didn't care. And me getting a boner would sure as hell disprove all that.

Well, easier said than done I guess...

Because even though I tried my best not to focus on the fact that she was naked in front of me, her perfect tits on full display, nipples hard and ready for me to wrap my lips around them, I failed.

Blame me all you want, but I was a man after all and I would be lying if I said I didn't picture her like this a million times in the last couple of weeks.

There was only so much I could do...

I could control myself to a certain point, but I couldn't stop the sinful thoughts flooding my mind as soon as her last piece of clothing was gone.