19.

TW: mention of sexual abusement!

also, I apologise in advance for making anyone cry, good stuff are coming after this I promise:)

December 25th

"Alright! Time out! I'm asking for a time out!" I yell as loud as I possibly can, earning a smirk from Harry as he jogs back after he just scored a goal.

We're in the backyard, playing football.

Well, I'm not actually playing, I'm the coach.

It's a kids against adults game, which is apparently a tradition in the Styles family...

When Harry told me how serious this is for them I didn't believe him at first, but actually seeing it now paints a whole new picture ahead of me. I swear everyone is fighting for their lives in this backyard.

I mean, Harry certainly is.

At first he tried to convince me to play as well, but I shut him down quickly, telling him I don't really have a single clue when it comes to football.

Amelia very much agreed with me on that so we decided to add something new this year.

We became the coaches.

Amelia is for the adults - Mike, Patrick, Will and Harry... while I'm for the kids - Jamie, Oliver, Katie, Harvey, Charlie and Noah.

We have a bit of an advantage when it comes to the number of the team members, but let's be honest, Jamie is only four years old, meaning he's not much of a help... and also, I think Katie couldn't care less about the game so it's actually pretty even.

One more special rule is that the adults can only touch the ball with their left leg, making it a tiny bit easier for the kids to stand a chance.

Actually, Harry is a star either way, he easily beats anyone who tries to take the ball from him.

He's always been great at football, it's kinda annoying.

The score is 3:3, Harry evening it out only a minute before the game is over... That's why I asked for a time out. I'm not sure why, but I just feel the need to win against him, I want to swipe that smug smile right off his face.

Plus, the winning team gets a huge cake. I'd be lying if I said the thought of that doesn't make me very excited...

"Okay, come here you guys! Come on!" I wait for everyone to gather around me and I quickly crouch down to their eye level as I talk. "You want to win, right?"

"Yeah!" All of them yell in a chorus, waiting for me to continue as they watch me with wide eyes.

"Good, now listen to me. Here's what we're going to do." I have the perfect plan for the last minute of the game and even though I shouldn't be that proud of it, I still feel like this is the best idea I've ever had.