18.

Blue eyes

Blue eyes.

Pink lips.

Tiny, almost invisible freckles around the nose.

Green dress.

These are the only things I can currently see and it's driving me insane. I simply can't take my eyes off her.

She's so fucking beautiful.

The moment she came down those stairs not only an hour ago, I swear my heart skipped eight beats at once. Suddenly I wasn't sure where to look, starting with her face and those striking blue eyes.

The look in them was fucking captivating, making me feel like she's not even real.

Then I remember my eyes travelling down just a tiny bit, allowing me to have a look at those plump, pink lips. They're so inviting and look delicious, making me realise not tasting them almost feels like a crime at this point.

That was followed by the sight of her cleavage, not too revealing, but definitely enough to play a dangerous game with my imagination...

Honestly, it was a bit of a shock to see her so... clearly— she usually goes for clothes that are a bit baggy, clothes that don't really show much of her body. This dress though... hugs her perfectly, making her tits look absolutely maddening.

I'm also pretty sure she's not wearing a bra and I'm constantly fighting against the logical side of my brain over whether I should ask her to come outside to the cold air, so I can have a proper look... if you know what I mean...

Anyway, after staring at her breast for a little more than I'd say the appropriate amount of time is, I thought I could maybe still act like I'm not on the brink of crying—

But then she fucking turned around.

Jesus Christ, the amount of excitement I felt the second I laid eyes on her backside should be punishable. I don't even have words for the way her behind looks in this dress.

To be honest, I've had my fair number of business with models before, but I swear none of them even compares to Elizabeth and her perfectly round ass.

God, the things I would do to her...

"So how's the album going, Harry?" Will's voice suddenly snaps me out if it, but it takes me a few seconds to realise the question is actually for me.

I finally tear my eyes away from Elizabeth, grabbing my fork again to continue my meal and try to act as nonchalant as possible.

We're currently having our traditional Christmas dinner, everyone dressed up nicely for the occasion, we're all seated around the long table in the dining room.

After helping Mom and bringing out everything, I changed my clothes as well, now I'm wearing a deep burgundy halfway buttoned shirt with simple black dress pants.